1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 25 May 2023 and close at 11:59PM AEDT on 21 June 2023 (“Promotional Period”). A participating store is any pharmacy or pharmacy online or Ego eShop purchase within Australia (each a ‘Participating Store’).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase from 15 May 2023 to 21 June 2023 (‘Purchasing Period’) any of the following QV products:
from a Participating Store during the Purchasing Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
6. To enter, individuals must do one of the following:
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted for each unique receipt during the Promotional Period; and (b) each Qualifying Purchase receipt must be uploaded to the My QV Rewards app or at www.qvskincare.com.au/winterwellnesspromotion separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The prize draw will take place at 15:00 AEST on weekdays during the Promotional Period, commencing on 26 May 2023 and concluding on 21 June 2023 (20 draws) at Stamp Me, The Gallery, Tolarno, 42 Fitzroy St, St Kilda VIC 3182. All Eligible Entrants over the Promotional Period will be placed in data sets of each day matching the date of the receipt during the Promotional Period. Entries received over a weekend or a public holiday will be drawn on the next business day. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first and second valid entry for each day will each win a $500 Airbnb voucher. The third and fourth valid entry for each day will each win a $500 Flight Centre voucher. The fifth valid entry for each day will win a $500 Red Balloon voucher. Winners will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw via a message through the My QV Rewards app. or through provided email address. Winners details (last name, first initial and postcode) will be published within thirty (30) days at www.qvskincare.com.au/winterwellnesspromotion.
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from a winner receiving a voucher and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice. If, for GST purposes, this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants must follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
17. If the prize is to be provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $50000 (20 draws x $2500 vouchers).
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 28 June 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw will be notified via a message through the My QV Rewards app. Or email provided. Winners details (last name, first initial and postcode) will be published within thirty (30) days at www.qvskincare.com.au/winterwellnesspromotion. Prizes will be forfeited if they remain unclaimed after 7 days of being notified of a win.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the app or promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.
28. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside VIC 3195, telephone 03 8766 4100 and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria.
NSW Authority Number TP/ 02457
ACT Permit number TP23/ 00203
SA Permit Number T23/ 149