The following Terms and Conditions apply to and govern the My QV Rewards (also referred to as “The QV Loyalty Rewards Program” or the “QV Loyalty Program”) which is a customer rewards program (“Program”) managed and conducted by Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) (“My QV Rewards” “we” or “our”) of 21-31 Malcolm Rd, Braeside VIC 3195 for the benefit of our customers (“Customer” or “you”). Opting into the Program is automatic upon the creation of a customer account by providing personal information for My QV Rewards database (“Client file”) online via the program widget or account registration page upon sign up in the My QV Rewards application. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
$ means Australian Dollars;
Cashback Reward means a cash reward issued according to the Program in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Ego means Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) and is referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’, and ‘our’ throughout these Terms and Conditions;
Member means a member of the Program;
Membership means a member’s membership under the Program;
My QV Rewards Account means the account used by a Member for accumulating Stamps awarded according to the Program;
Program means the My QV Rewards (also referred to as “The QV Loyalty Rewards Program” or the “QV Loyalty Program”) promoted and operated by Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (Ego);
Reward Period means the periods as specified in these Terms and Conditions where a Member can accumulate Stamps to be eligible to receive a Reward;
Stamps mean the Stamps awarded to Member’s according to the Program;
Website means the website at qvskincare.com.au operated by Ego from time to time.
2. All persons registering with the Program must be a natural person (not a corporate entity), be aged 18 years or older, have a residential address in Australia and subscribe online through the My QV Rewards App.
3. Ego employees, sub-contractors, participating retailers and/or their agents may not participate in the Program.
4. A person applying to join the Program must supply their name and a valid email address.
5. A person applying to join the Program, or an existing Member, may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
6. Ego may approve or refuse an application of a person to become a Member of the Program at its absolute discretion.
7. If a person becomes a Member of the Program, a My QV Rewards Account will be activated in the Member’s name and they can start earning Stamps.
8. A person may only be registered for one (1) Membership at any time and accrue Stamps on one (1) My QV Rewards Account.
9. It is a Member’s responsibility to ensure their contact details are up-to-date. Members can update their contact details within the My QV Rewards App. Ego does not take any responsibility to maintain up-to-date contact details on behalf of Members.
10. The Program is for personal, household and consumer use only.
11. Memberships or any purchases, Stamps, Cashback Rewards, or any other benefits received from Ego or representatives of Ego under the Program are strictly non-transferable.
12. By subscribing to the Program, Members consent to Ego sending updates to Members with their My QV Rewards Account balance, promotional offers, competitions, Cashback Rewards, news, and updates based on a Member’s spend. The frequency of these communications may vary and is at the sole discretion of Ego.
14. Ego may suspend or terminate the Program at any time, at our sole discretion and for any reason. If the Program is suspended, all Memberships will be suspended and Stamps, Cashback Rewards and any other benefits may not be used until further notice. If the Program is terminated, all Memberships will be terminated and all accrued Stamps, Cashback Rewards and any other benefits will no longer be valid from the date of termination.
15. Ego reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Membership in our sole discretion and for any reason. For example, if we consider that a Member has breached these Terms and Conditions; has supplied false or misleading information; acted improperly, abusively, criminally, or offensively, in any way to another Member or our staff; or if it is believed that the Program and the Participating Products and services available through it are being misused. Such misuses include but are not limited to the purchase of Participating Products through the Program for the purposes of resale. If a Membership is suspended, all accrued Stamps and any other benefits will be suspended and may not be used. If a Membership is terminated, all accrued Stamps, and any other benefits will no longer be valid.
16. Ego reserves the absolute right to withdraw, cancel or vary any Stamps or any other benefit provided under the Program without notice and at any time.
17. The Program is a solely digital rewards program and as such, no paper correspondence will be entered into. Ego will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost, or not received. Ego will not accept liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Program.
18. Ego may terminate a Member’s My QV Rewards Account if it is inactive for a period of twenty four months or more.
19. A Member can terminate their My QV Rewards Account at any time by emailing email@example.com.
20. Stamps can only be earned, held, or redeemed as set out in these Terms and Conditions, or in the terms relating to any promotions and offers related to the Program and may not be earned, held, or redeemed in any other way.
21. Once a person becomes a Member, they may accumulate Stamps in their My QV Rewards Account when they make qualifying purchases from all participating pharmacy retailers. Participating pharmacy retailers can be found at qvskincare.com.au/where-to-buy.html and includes online purchases made at participating pharmacy retailers and at egoeshop.com.au. Stamps can be earned on any Participating Product up to a limit of 5 units of a Participating Product per transaction. Participating Products are included in Appendix 1.
22. Unless otherwise notified by Ego, a Member will receive one (1) Stamp for every FIVE Australian Dollars - $5 spent online or in-store on Participating Products (participating pharmacy retailers on and from Monday February 8 th 2021).
23. New Members will receive two (2) Stamps for every FIVE Australian Dollars - $5 spent online or in-store on Participating Products for purchases made within the first 30 days (one month) of their Membership. The 30 day period commences on the date of registration and concludes after 30 days.
24. Stamps cannot be earned in any purchases that are made outside of Australia.
25. Members must provide receipts for in-store purchases by either uploading an image of the receipt through the scan Member receipt section within the My QV Rewards App, or, via qvrewards.com.au/uploadreceipt. To validate online purchases, Members must email their online receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only original receipts will be accepted and may only be used once.
26. Stamps for receipts that can be automatically validated through the My QV Rewards App will be applied within minutes. Those receipts that cannot be automatically validated by the My QV Rewards App, are to be submitted by the Member through qvrewards.com.au/uploadreceipt or, for an online purchase, to be manually reviewed and validated within (3) business days following the Member emailing of their online receipt to email@example.com. Stamps will only be allocated following validation.
27. Ego is not responsible or liable if a receipt is not validated, for whatever reason, including but not limited to where there has been a technical failure or software, hardware, or My QV Rewards App malfunction. Duplicate. incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, or illegible receipts will be deemed invalid. Ego accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected receipts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
28. Stamps may only be accrued to one My QV Rewards Account per transaction.
29. Without limiting any other part of these Terms and Conditions, if a Member operates more than one (1) My QV Rewards Account, in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Rewards may only be distributed in respect of one (1) My QV Rewards Account, in Ego’s absolute discretion.
30. Stamp balances can be checked by logging into the My QV Rewards App. Balances will be displayed on the home-screen.
31. Stamps are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a Cashback Reward.
32. After a Member has accumulated ten (10) Stamps, they will be prompted to receive their $5 Cashback Reward. Members are responsible for supplying their Australian nominated bank details. Once redeemed, the $5 Cashback Reward will be directly deposited to the Member’s nominated bank account. Members will be required to provide their Australian bank account name, Bank-State-Branch (BSB) code and account number. In cases where the Cashback Reward transaction is not successful due to incorrect account details or closed bank account, the member will be contacted via in-app message and email. If the correct bank details are not provided within 30 days, the Cashback Reward will be automatically voided.
33. The Member acknowledges and fully accepts the need for Ego to retain and store on record their nominated bank details and Ego holds this information solely for the purpose of the QV Loyalty Rewards Program. In addition, the Member fully accepts that it is their sole responsibility to advise Ego of any changes that are made to their nominated bank details and that Ego is neither liable for the storing of the Member’s details nor in the event that they have been changed.
34. Ego may vary the rate of Stamps awarded for an amount spent at any time and without notice. From time to time, Ego may conduct a bonus Stamp promotion for Members for certain nominated Participating Products for a limited period of time (‘Bonus Period’). During a Bonus Period additional Stamps will be credited to a Member’s My QV Rewards Account upon validation of receipts uploaded on the My QV Rewards App or website of nominated Participating Products in accordance with the bonus information as published by Ego and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
35. Ego may vary the quantity of Stamps required to qualify for a Cashback Reward of a certain value at any time and without notice.
36. Ego may vary a Reward Period at any time and without notice.
37. Stamps have no cash or proprietary value.
38. Cashback Rewards may take up to two (2) weeks to be validated and received into the Member’s nominated bank account.
39. Ego may, in its sole and absolute discretion, correct, cancel, or re-issue a Reward issued to a Member if, on review of the Member’s My QV Rewards Account, the Reward issued did not reflect the Stamps accumulated in the Reward Period for which the Cashback Reward was issued.
Refer a Friend
40. A Member will earn four (4) bonus Stamps for referring a friend (who is not a Member) and who becomes a Member of the Program and successfully uploads a receipt of a Participating Product. The new Member will also earn four (4) bonus Stamps upon upload of the receipt of a Participating Product. To qualify for the Refer a Friend bonuses, the Member must access the Refer a Friend sidebar in the My QV Rewards App, which will generate a unique referral URL which the friend must use to become a Member of the Program.
41. During the Refer a Friend Promotion Period (19/04/2023 - 19/05/2023 23.59 AEST) referring Members will go into the draw to win $250 cash referring friends who are not Members to the My QV Rewards App once the referral successfully joins using the unique referral URL and uploads an eligible receipt during the Promotion Period. Four (4) bonus Stamps will continue to be earnt upon the successful upload of an eligible receipt from the referral. There will be 10 Member winners selected to receive the $250 cash prizes (each a Cash Prize) (total prize pool $2,500). The Cash Prize will be directly deposited to the Member’s nominated bank account. Winners will be notified via in-app message in the My QV Rewards app by 26 May 2023. In cases where the Cash Prize transaction is not successful due to incorrect account details or closed bank account, the Member will be contacted via in-app message and email. If the correct bank details are not provided within 30 days, the Cash Prize will be automatically voided.
Redeeming Cashback Rewards
42. Ego will not be held responsible or liable if a Cashback Reward is not redeemed, for whatever reason, including but not limited to where there has been a technical failure or software, hardware, or EFTPOS malfunction.
43. Ego is not liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Program.
44. Ego is not responsible for any unauthorised use of Stamps or Cashback Rewards. Any Stamps not earned and held in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Any such Stamps or Reward will be deducted, and Ego reserves the right to take any other necessary action.
45. To the extent permitted by applicable Australian law, the limit of Ego’s liability under these Terms and Conditions will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a breach of these Terms and Conditions and in those circumstances, our sole liability will be to credit the relevant Member’s My QV Rewards Account such Stamps as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited, but were not.
Ego (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the QV Loyalty Program, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Ego’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any Cashback Reward or Cash Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Ego) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Ego;
(d) any tax liability incurred by a Member; or (e) participation in the QV Loyalty Program. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
45. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligation, arising out of or in connection with them, or their subject matter, shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.