If you have sensitive skin, you’ll know it’s no fun. Fortunately there are simple things you can do to minimize the chance of a sensitive skin flare up.
- Choose make-up, moisturisers and sunscreens without the irritants listed above.
- Avoid soap, which can strip the skin of protective oils and upset the pH balance of your skin. Choose a soap-free cleanser instead.
- Wear a SPF 30+ sunscreen every day, and check that it’s PABA free.
- Avoid Soaps and strong detergents.
- Avoid contact with rough or coarse materials.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and wind.
- Avoid colors, fragrances, lanolin and propylene glycol.
- Avoid para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA).